When you have a big day, have a big breakfast.
Mix to together 1 regular pack of butter (cut it out into cubes first) with about 3/4 cups of flour until it forms a bread crumb like consistency.
Now it add a handful of shredded cheddar, and add cold water, one tsp at a time until it forms a workable dough. Now wrap it in cling film and refrigerate it for about 30 minutes.
Over a stove, saute some onions, garlic, red chillies, and sausages. You can add other vegetables if you like. Or Stir in some herbs for extra flavour. I didn't want to take anything away from the cheese and sausage, so I kept it simple. :)
Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
Roll out the dough onto a greased pie dish. Place butter paper on top, and baking weights (or rajma, coffee beans, etc). Bake for 10 minutes.
Remove the pulses and bake again for another 10 minutes. Take it out and let it cool.
Spread the sausage filling in the shell.
Beat eggs in a bowl. Add a dash of cream, and all the cheese to it. Yes you can lick your fingers. And pour this mixture on top of the sausage filling.
Bake in a oven preheated to 180 degrees for about 50 minutes. Once it done, let it stand for about 10-15 minutes before you dig in. Nothing like a burnt mouth to ruin a good meal.
ContributionsTried this Recipe? Show us how it turned out!
RelatedRecipes similar to Three Cheese Sausage Quiche
- Caramalised Onion QuicheFrench, Breakfast - 50 mins prep timeBy Sanaa A'esha
- Lemon Cheesecake tartlets English, Dessert - 20 mins prep timeBy Sanaa A'esha
- Cheddar Cheese Puffs American, Appetizer - 70 mins prep timeBy Feby Paul
- Deep-Dish Turkey Pot PieAmerican, Main-Course - 115 mins prep timeBy RecipeKing
- Baked Quail Eggs with HaloumiLebanese, Breakfast - 20 mins prep timeBy Sanaa A'esha
- Chicken Pot PiesAmerican, Appetizer - 45 mins prep timeBy Meeth Nihan
- Cinnamon RollsAmerican, Dessert - 180 mins prep timeBy Meeth Nihan
- CroissantsFrench, Snack - 60 mins prep timeBy Sanaa A'esha
- Four Cheese Cauliflower MacAmerican, Side-Dish - 60 mins prep timeBy TheHungryNewf
- Roast pumpkin & cheese cups with chocolate-hon...Indian, Dessert - 60 mins prep timeBy Poorna
- Cheesy, Crunchy Broccoli American, Side-Dish - 20 mins prep timeBy Nimisha Ambati
- Cheese Burst PizzaIndian, Main-Course - 120 mins prep timeBy meera
- Three chilli frittataItalian, Appetizer - 25 mins prep timeBy Sanaa A'esha
- Creamy Chicken pot pieEnglish, Main-Course - 180 mins prep timeBy Ninitha Koya
- Paleo: Salami wrapped frittata Italian, Breakfast - 30 mins prep timeBy Sanaa A'esha
- Mango Custard PieBaking, Dessert - 90 mins prep timeBy Ambica Selvam
- Pecan PieAmerican, Dessert - 90 mins prep timeBy Nirmala Prem
- TexMex! Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas with Toma...American, Main-Course - 25 mins prep timeBy Courtney Powell
- Apple Goat Cheese King Cake120 mins prep timeBy SutekhRising
- Star Topped Mince PiesEnglish, Snack - 45 mins prep timeBy Nirmala Prem