An easy snack for hyper toddlers, and an easy recipe for a kid to make too.
Heat a tablespoon of olive oil, and add in chopped garlics, and spring onions. Saute for two minutes.
Mix peanut butter and lemon juice with 2 tablespoons of water, or more to get a sauce like consistency.
Add this to the wok, and bring all the ingredients together.
Note: You can add soy sauce and hot sauce for an extra zingy zangy flavour, but I didn't since I was making this for my toddler.
Add the sauce to the fussili. Check for salt, and you are done.
Watch your little toddler manage the fork all on his own and enjoy his big bowl of pasta.
ContributionsTried this Recipe? Show us how it turned out!
RelatedRecipes similar to Springy Peanut Fussili
- Lemon Syrupy MuffinsAmerican, Dessert - 30 mins prep timeBy Sanaa A'esha
- Chicken Satay and Sriracha Peanut SauceChinese, Amuse-Bouche - 30 mins prep timeBy Raymond Selzer
- Vietnamese Rice Paper Rolls with a peanut honey...Vietnamese, Snack - 20 mins prep timeBy Sanaa A'esha
- Pan Seared Kingfish, with Pineapple salsa, Lemo...Continental, Main-Course - 60 mins prep timeBy Amrita Shivkumar
- Pan Fried Fish With a Lemon Butter Sauce Over RiceMain-Course - 20 mins prep timeBy BoredOfTheInternet
- Asian Peanut Chicken SoupThai, Main-Course - 30 mins prep timeBy RecipeKing
- Prawn Garlic Spaghetti Italian-American, Main-Course - 20 mins prep timeBy Antara S
- CHILLI PotatoesChinese, Side-Dish - 30 mins prep timeBy Aayushi Jain
- General Tso's ChickenNorth-American-Chinese, Appetizer - 30 mins prep timeBy Tejas K.
- Ben Franklins aka Tabouleh and Rezmi-kebob PitasArabic, Main-Course - 30 mins prep timeBy Raymond Selzer
- Garlic,Herbs and Fresh Tumeric SauceIndian, Appetizer - 10 mins prep timeBy Chef Luciano
- Joojeh Kebab (Persian Chicken Kebab with Saffro...Persian, Main-Course - 20 mins prep timeBy Nielouphar A Rahman
- Lemon Honey Cauliflower Chinese, Side-Dish - 30 mins prep timeBy Veena Jan
- Herbed crepes with white chicken fillingBritish, Appetizer - 45 mins prep timeBy Nedha
- Chatpati Top Ramen BhelIndian, Snack - 15 mins prep timeBy Roli
- Chilli ChapatiIndian, Main-Course - 20 mins prep timeBy Veena Jan
- Thai Peanut ChickenThai, Main-Course - 30 mins prep timeBy Alex Rodriguez
- Cilantro chicken curry South-Indian, Main-Course - 120 mins prep timeBy Cherian Thomas
- Chicken ShawarmaLebanese, Main-Course - 30 mins prep timeBy Abeer Abdul Aziz
- Hung Yogurt and Garlic DipLebanese, Snack - 15 mins prep timeBy Swati Harsha