this is a super simple, super delicious dip that uses Ro*Tel tomatoes and Velveeta cheese. its ready in a breeze, and packs quite a flavorful punch!
heat the oil in a non-stick pan. when hot enough, add the chopped garlic and sautee.
add the diced onion and sautee well till lightly caramelized.
add the can of Ro*Tel (un-drained) and stir to combine. let it come to a boil.
add the cubed Velveeta and mix well so that the cheese melts and combines with the tomatoes.
add the cumin and stir well.
check for seasoning, and add salt only if required. transfer to a serving dish and serve warm with tortilla chips.
ContributionsTried this Recipe? Show us how it turned out!
RelatedRecipes similar to Ro*Tel-Queso Dip
- Salsa Roja with Smoked SausagesMexican, Side-Dish - 20 mins prep timeBy Nirmala Prem
- Not so famous ChiliAmerican, Entree - 30 mins prep timeBy Robert Evansii
- Beef Enchilada DipMexican, Appetizer - 20 mins prep timeBy Nirmala Prem
- Pasta in Tomato-Cream SauceItalian-American, Entree - 40 mins prep timeBy Nirmala Prem
- Spinach and bacon dipMexican, Appetizer - 25 mins prep timeBy Nirmala Prem
- Chicken and mushroom dipMexican, Appetizer - 20 mins prep timeBy Nirmala Prem
- Re-fried Bean DipMexican, Appetizer - 15 mins prep timeBy Nirmala Prem
- ShakshoukaIsraeli, Breakfast - 30 mins prep timeBy Cindy Joung
- Beef ChiliAmerican, Main-Course - 125 mins prep timeBy John Zanussi
- Panner mutter kormaIndian, Side-Dish - 35 mins prep timeBy Jiya
- Palak/Saag Paneer - Curried Spinach with Indian...Indian, Side-Dish - 30 mins prep timeBy Donna George
- Cheesy Potato Soup60 mins prep timeBy Ken Johnson
- Paneer Butter Masala30 mins prep timeBy Jennu John
- Sauce TomateFrench, Side-DishBy James Andrews
- Mushroom-n-Minced-Meat Pasta BakeItalian-American, Main-Course - 45 mins prep timeBy Nirmala Prem
- Torta de Cebollas con Tomate - Onion and Tomato...Latin-American, Main-Course - 4 mins prep timeBy Okre
- Chilli TofuChinese, Side-Dish - 20 mins prep timeBy Sandhi Ra
- Lasagne Verdi with Ricotta-Parmesan sauceItalian, Main-Course - 50 mins prep timeBy Nirmala Prem
- Tamatari Soya Paneer Stir SabziIndian, Amuse-Bouche - 20 mins prep timeBy Anju Tony
- Dry roasted ChickenKerala-Fusion, Side-Dish - 50 mins prep timeBy Rani