A very easy to prepare and yummy evening snack !
Heat ghee in a pan[simmer] and roast cashew nuts and raisins. [Till raisin bubbles up]
Add coconut to the above and mix for 2 minutes.
Add Rava and roast it for 5-7 minutes. Stir continuously and make sure it is not becoming brown in color.
Now add sugar and mix well for 3-4 minutes.
Switch off the stove. Add milk to the mixture and mix very well till the mixture is incorporate.
Pass the mixture to a bowl and start making balls out of it.
RelatedRecipes similar to Rava Laddu
- Rava Sweet LadduIndian, Dessert - 10 mins prep timeBy Sona Rose Benny
- Deepavali Special Rava LadduIndian30 mins prep timeBy Premeela Nair
- Rava ladduAndhra, Dessert - 30 mins prep timeBy Veena Neelamegam
- Rava LaddooIndian, Dessert - 30 mins prep timeBy Meeth Nihan
- Coconut -nuts ladoooSouth-Indian, Snack - 10 mins prep timeBy Neenu S Bharathi
- Rava LaddooIndian-Andhra, Snack - 15 mins prep timeBy Surya Prasanth
- Rava KesariIndian, Dessert - 20 mins prep timeBy Anju Balan
- Rava LaddooIndian, Dessert - 20 mins prep timeBy Elza Sujo
- Rava Porridge - Thari KanjiKerala, Drink - 15 mins prep timeBy Faseela K
- Rava Kesari (aka Sojji)South-Indian, Dessert - 20 mins prep timeBy Usha Viswanathan
- Semiya Payasam (Vermicelli Pudding)South-Indian, Dessert - 30 mins prep timeBy Meenakshi R
- Wheat rava kesari with jaggery.Indian, Dessert - 20 mins prep timeBy Shyamala Ravi
- Rava LaddooIndian, DessertBy Divya Nigeth
- coconut dates puddingIndian, Dessert - 10 mins prep timeBy Soumya Sivadas
- Rava KesariSouth-Indian, Dessert - 15 mins prep timeBy Jennita Josiah
- Coconut LadooIndian, Dessert - 25 mins prep timeBy Nimmy Raghu
- Palada PradhamanKerala, Dessert - 20 mins prep timeBy Shyamala Ravi
- carrot halwa 20 mins prep timeBy Shalini Nair
- Carrot (Gajjar) HalwaPunjabi, Dessert - 20 mins prep timeBy Jane Jojo
- Coconut Laddu!!!Indian, Dessert - 30 mins prep timeBy nannurasheed