I love making momos...
Cut the cabbage and smash it and mixed salt, ginger, chilli to it.
Mixed water, salt with the flour and make small balls.
Pour the smashed cabbage into it.
Make design with your fingertips and close the open edge.
After oiling the container (where you want to put the momos) stream the momos until it’s done.
Serve with tomato and chilli sauce.
RelatedRecipes similar to Pure-veg momo
- Momos & spicy pickleIndian, Snack - 45 mins prep timeBy Anand A Nair
- Delightful Gujiya :)Indian, Dessert - 40 mins prep timeBy Sushmita Singh
- Healthy PizzettesItalian-American, Main-Course - 20 mins prep timeBy Sanaa A'esha
- Kofta Indian, Main-Course - 75 mins prep timeBy Priyadarshini Chatterjee
- Simple potato cheese tikkisIndian, Cheese - 60 mins prep timeBy meghnapatkar
- Beef Mince Galette topped with tomatoes, basil,...French, Main-Course - 40 mins prep timeBy Sanaa A'esha
- Strictly EggetarianIndian, Snack - 20 mins prep timeBy Sabrina Rahman
- Chicken SamosaIndian, Snack - 90 mins prep timeBy Nielouphar A Rahman
- One Bite Beef SamosasArabic, Amuse-Bouche - 90 mins prep timeBy Raymond Selzer
- Kenwood Home-made Whole Wheat BreadEuropean, Breakfast - 180 mins prep timeBy IBCA
- Chicken/Veg momos with chilli garlic sauce :)Indian-Chinese, Snack - 60 mins prep timeBy Sushmita Singh
- Paneer Malai Kofta (cheese balls in spicy cream...Indian30 mins prep timeBy Chandrima Sarkar Roy
- Kozhi-KadumbuSouth-Indian, Appetizer - 20 mins prep timeBy Sabrina Rahman
- Steamed Chicken Momo Entree - 30 mins prep timeBy Debasmita Roychowdhury
- Chicken Crispy MixSide-Dish - 20 mins prep timeBy mahimamariya
- Aloo parathaIndian, Breakfast - 45 mins prep timeBy Anju Balan
- Brinjal Manchurian/Vazhuthananga Manchurian/Egg...Chinese, Side-Dish - 75 mins prep timeBy Prajusha Vinod
- Easy Pizza DoughItalian-American, Main-Course - 30 mins prep timeBy Sanaa A'esha
- Coconut chutney (chammanthi)South-Indian, Side-Dish - 10 mins prep timeBy Saj
- Pepper Baby cornChinese, Appetizer - 45 mins prep timeBy Prajusha Vinod