This is a very simple and easy preparation with paneer and other veggies..
|Cumin seed||1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Coriander seed||1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Fennel seeds||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Black Pepper||1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Shahee jeera||1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Ginger-Garlic paste||3 Tablespoons|
|Turmeric powder||2 Teaspoons|
|Red Chilli powder||2 Teaspoons|
|Coriander powder||2 Teaspoons|
|Kashmiri Chilli powder||2 Teaspoons|
|Lime juice||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Dry Mango powder/Amchur powder||1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Chaat masala||1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Green Chilli (finely chopped)||2|
|Curd (whisked)||100 Grams|
|Garam masala||1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Coriander leaves (finely chopped)|
|Mint leaves (finely chopped)|
Cut paneer into cubes. Take out the seeds from the tomato and cut into large pieces. Similarly, cut the capsicum and onion. Keep this aside.
For marination - Dry roast and grind cumin seeds, coriander seeds, fennel seeds, green cardamom, cloves, black pepper, star anise and shahee jeera into a smooth powder. Keep this aside.
In a large bowl, add ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder, salt, kashmiri chilli powder, refined oil, coriander leaves, mint leaves, lime juice, dry mango powder, chaat masala, green chilli, whisked curd and the ground masala. Mix them well.
Add paneer, tomato, capsicum and onion which we had cut earlier, into this masala mixture. Mix well, till all the pieces are nicely coated with the masala mix.
Now keep the marinated paneer and vegetable mix in the fridge for 45 minutes.
After 45 minutes, skewer the tikkas for roasting, either on a skewer or on a toothpick. Heat little oil on a non stick pan or use a griller and grill the tikkas till they are cooked.
As curd is added, the masala may get burnt fast. So keep an eye while it is cooking. Serve it hot.
ContributionsTried this Recipe? Show us how it turned out!
RelatedRecipes similar to Paneer Tikka
- Kadai PaneerIndian, Side-Dish - 30 mins prep timeBy Suchithra Kamesh
- Paneer TikkaAppetizer - 180 mins prep timeBy Neetha jeethu
- Mutton Rogan JoshKashmiri, Main-Course - 60 mins prep timeBy Sushmita Singh
- Chettinad ChickenIndian, Main-Course - 40 mins prep timeBy Brijdeep Kaur
- Kadai PaneerIndian, Side-Dish - 30 mins prep timeBy Sundari Giri
- Mutter paneer/green peas cottage cheese curryIndian, Main-Course - 45 mins prep timeBy Parvathy Jayakrishnan
- Chicken Curry Chettinad StyleSouth-Indian, Main-Course - 45 mins prep timeBy Maggie:)
- Hot n spicy Paneer...:)20 mins prep timeBy Suryaa Deepak
- Paneer Kathi WrapsIndian45 mins prep timeBy Preetha Soumyan
- Chicken Curry MasalaIndian, Main-Course - 30 mins prep timeBy Brijdeep Kaur
- Baked tikka vegetables!Appetizer - 30 mins prep timeBy Neha Gupta
- Pav bhajiMaharashtrian30 mins prep timeBy Reshma Venugopal
- Paneer Tikka MasalaIndian, Main-Course - 20 mins prep timeBy Sabrina Rahman
- Paneer TikkaIndian, Appetizer - 25 mins prep timeBy Suchithra Kamesh
- Chicken VindalooIndian, Side-Dish - 30 mins prep timeBy Kitchensnippets
- Kozhikodan BiriyaniSouth-Indian, Main-Course - 60 mins prep timeBy Sujitha Nair
- Beef Curry (Kerala Thattukada Style)Kerala, Main-Course - 40 mins prep timeBy Antony Royden D'silva
- Legendary Paneer Tikka RollIndian, Snack - 10 mins prep timeBy Arun Subramanian
- Restaurant Special Paneer Mutter Rich DishIndian, Main-Course - 30 mins prep timeBy Anju Tony
- Stuffed TomatoIndian, Main-Course - 40 mins prep timeBy Brijdeep Kaur