Lotte is exceptionally gifted at cooking and loves fresh salads. She preferably uses regional products and ingredients from organic cultivation only. Quail eggs, walnuts and a blossom-spice blend make this salad exceptional. Step by step tutorial on YouTube http://youtu.b...
Wash, spin and dry rucola and batavia lettuce. Put on plates.
Boil quail eggs for about three minutes, rinse and peel. Cut eggs in halves and place on the lettuce.
Chop walnuts and sprinkle over the salad.
Peel the carrot and cut fine strips (Julienne) with a potato peeler. Decorate the salad with carrot strips.
Dissolve a pinch of honey in warm water, add vinegar, bouillon and walnut oil and mix well. Season to taste with salt and cayenne pepper.
Pour the dressing over the salad and garnish with blossom-spice blend.
Lotte used the following organic blossom-spice blend: sunflower, cornflower, marigold, rose, cinnamon-cassia, carnation, ginger, real vanilla.
ContributionsTried this Recipe? Show us how it turned out!
RelatedRecipes similar to Lotte’s Quail-Egg-Salad
- Salad with figs, sweet potatoes and broccoliFrench, Salad - 30 mins prep timeBy Marek Thi
- Salad with radicchio, chicory and orange segmentsVegetarian, Salad - 15 mins prep timeBy Marek Thi
- Russian Salad(Olivier Salad)European, SaladBy Priya s Mathew
- Autumn salad with pears and goat cheeseGerman, Salad - 15 mins prep timeBy Marek Thi
- Chicken Caesar SaladMexican, Salad - 30 mins prep timeBy Trey
- Oriental carrot saladVegetarian, Salad - 15 mins prep timeBy Marek Thi
- Salad Nicoise without fish Vegetarian, Salad - 15 mins prep timeBy Marek Thi
- Ribs and Slaw American, Salad - 180 mins prep timeBy TheHungryNewf
- Japanese CurryJapanese, Entree - 90 mins prep timeBy Pandara
- Quail Eggs In Red Chilli SauceKerala, Side-Dish - 20 mins prep timeBy Feby Paul
- Kale and savoy cabbage salad with sesame dressing Vegan, Salad - 20 mins prep timeBy Marek Thi
- Greek salad with avocado Vegetarian, Salad - 20 mins prep timeBy Marek Thi
- Tuna and Banana Blossom cutlets (croquette)Indian, Side-Dish - 30 mins prep timeBy JollyAbraham
- Green-n-Red Pasta SaladItalian, Salad - 10 mins prep timeBy Apeksha Bobde
- Chinese Hot PotChinese, Entree - 120 mins prep timeBy Pandara
- Ginger Sesame Chicken SaladAmerican, Salad - 20 mins prep timeBy Beula Pandian Thomas
- Asparagus quiche with carrotsFrench, Main-Course - 70 mins prep timeBy Marek Thi
- Cucumber SaladSalad - 10 mins prep timeBy Anne
- Momos & spicy pickleIndian, Snack - 45 mins prep timeBy Anand A Nair
- ChopsueyAmerican, Main-Course - 40 mins prep timeBy Reshma Venugopal