This pizza is made using chicken franks as the main topping ingredient.
|Pizza flour or plain flour||2 Cups|
|Olive oil or any Vegetable oil||2 Tablespoons|
|Instant Yeast||1 Teaspoon|
|Egg (||optional ) 1|
|Chicken franks, sliced thin (pkt )||1 12|
|Onions, sliced thin||2|
|Tomato, sliced thin||1|
|Capsicum, sliced thin||1|
|Tomato ketchup||2 Tablespoons|
|Tomato paste ( sachet )||1 1|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoons|
|Mozarella cheese grated (||1 packet ) 1|
For the base make a soft dough with the ingredients mentioned.Keep it covered with a damp tea towel in a warm place to rise and double in size...Will take about two hours.
For the topping, saute the crushed garlic followed by onions and capsicum in olive oil .. No need to fry them till brown.Add salt , tomato paste , tomato ketchup , oregano and switch off the flame..Keep aside
In a frying pan lightly fry the sliced chicken franks in 1 tbsp oil...Drain on kitchen paper.Keep aside
Divide the risen dough into two, one portion for a large pizza and one for a medium one..You will need three fourth the dough for the large one and the remaining for a medium one..
Roll them out onto a large pizza tray and a medium one.
In a preheated oven( 200 degrees) bake one of the bases on the middle rack for about 15 mnts..Take it out and keep the bake the next one to bake..
Meanwhile spread the topping on the baked one..For this, first spread three fourth of the onion- capsicum mixture, followed by the fried chicken franks and olives.. Place the sliced tomatoes on top and then sprinkle the mozerella cheese keeping aside some of it for the next pizza..
Now take out the second base from the oven and place the first one with the topping for about 10 mnts to melt the mozerella..
Repeat with the second base..Slice into wedges and serve hot
ContributionsTried this Recipe? Show us how it turned out!
RelatedRecipes similar to Home Made Pizza
- Home made pizzaItalian40 mins prep timeBy Mano Reddy
- Zucchini Mushroom and Chicken Sausage PizzaItalian, Main-Course - 20 mins prep timeBy Teena Sunoj
- Whole wheat pizza with sausage toppingItalian, Main-Course - 90 mins prep timeBy Anagha Gunjal Reddy
- Cheese Burst PizzaIndian, Main-Course - 120 mins prep timeBy meera
- Mini pizzas with whole wheat flour!!Appetizer - 45 mins prep timeBy Neha Gupta
- Mini Pizza Italian, Main-Course - 15 mins prep timeBy Rasmi Viju
- Pizza Casareccia Italian, Main-Course - 105 mins prep timeBy Anju Purushot
- Pizza Biancho With Potatoes, Anchovies And CapersItalian, Snack - 40 mins prep timeBy Passione Per Cucina
- Whole wheat spinach pizzaItalian-American, Main-Course - 180 mins prep timeBy Marek Thi
- New York style deep dish pizza pieAmerican, Main-Course - 120 mins prep timeBy Hema Warrick
- Home made PizzaItalian, Main-Course - 18 mins prep timeBy Reemol Bony
- Baked Herb Chicken with Homemade Tortilla and C...American, Main-Course - 90 mins prep timeBy Anju Purushot
- Manakish - Leham, Za'atar , Chili or CheeseArabic, Snack - 20 mins prep timeBy Georgina Kurian
- Paneer PizzaIndian, Main-Course - 120 mins prep timeBy meera
- Quail Egg and Beet Leaves Wholewheat PizzaItalian, Main-Course - 30 mins prep timeBy Sanaa A'esha
- Spicy Paneer PizzaItalian, Appetizer - 15 mins prep timeBy Siddharth Chaudhary
- Cauliflower Pizza BaseItalian-American, Main-Course - 20 mins prep timeBy Beula Pandian Thomas
- Caramelised Onion, Roasted Red Pepper, Roma Tom...American, Entree - 105 mins prep timeBy BoredOfTheInternet
- Easy Pizza DoughItalian-American, Main-Course - 30 mins prep timeBy Sanaa A'esha
- Pizza With CapersItalian, Snack - 30 mins prep timeBy Raveen Panday