My favorite part of childhood trips to Grandma's house, these are the pancakes I devoured huge numbers of as a kid, and still make for brunch to this day.
Sift Dry Ingredients
Mix eggs and milk, and add to the dry ingredients.
Stir in melted butter.
Heat the griddle to medium heat.
Pour batter onto the griddle until the pancake reaches your desired size.
Bubbles will form on top of the pancake. When they pop leaving holes that don't fill with batter again, the pancake is ready to flip. The slower you cook them, the tastier they will be.
They are great plain, but also great with maple syrup.
RelatedRecipes similar to Grandma's Pancakes
- White Chocolate Pumpkin Pancakes American, Breakfast - 20 mins prep timeBy Lorena Quiñones Jr.
- PancakesEnglish, Main-Course - 30 mins prep timeBy Reeba Jerry
- Red Velvet PancakesAmerican, Breakfast - 30 mins prep timeBy Nirmala Prem
- Oatmeal & Wheat PancakeAmerican, Breakfast - 30 mins prep timeBy Edna Fernandes
- Eggless pancakesBritish, Breakfast - 20 mins prep timeBy Soni Khadilkar
- PancakesEnglish, Breakfast - 10 mins prep timeBy Lejna Ramachandran
- Eggless PancakesBritish, Breakfast - 20 mins prep timeBy Soni Khadilkar
- Cornmeal PancakesBreakfast - 25 mins prep timeBy BoredOfTheInternet
- Banana Bread PancakesAmerican, BreakfastBy Cindy Joung
- Easy Pancakes By Arun Prabhakar
- Blueberry pancakes with creamAmerican-English, Dessert - 15 mins prep timeBy Pritha Chakrabarty
- Ombre pancakes for valentine's dayAmerican, Breakfast - 20 mins prep timeBy Sanaa A'esha
- Valentines day Wholewheat Buttermilk PancakesAmerican, Breakfast - 20 mins prep timeBy Stefanie Kolle
- Walnut, Banana and Choc Chip PancakeAmerican, Breakfast - 30 mins prep timeBy Ninitha Koya
- Apple Rose PatishaptaDessert - 30 mins prep timeBy Anju Tony
- Yogurt pancakes with cinnamon mango coulis and ...American, Breakfast - 25 mins prep timeBy Serena Facchinetti
- Apple PancakesAmerican-English, Dessert - 10 mins prep timeBy Medini Mangala
- Eggless PancakesBy Dan Hauk
- Sweet Red Bean Stuffed French ToastKorean-American, Breakfast - 20 mins prep timeBy Shae Mitchell
- Whole wheat Cinnamon wafflesBelgian, Breakfast - 15 mins prep timeBy Parvathy Jayakrishnan