What would you do when you have an inventory of dark chocolates? My answer Chocolate Truffles!!! Im not a huge fan of dar chocolate ,so I thought why not try out something else that involves them... And I got these sweet li'l truffles... Its super easy and super tasty...!!
Break the dark chocolate bar into small pieces or powder them and place in a microwave friendly bowl.
Heat the cream on slow flame,add butter,sugar,lemon zest and basil to it.Once it starts frothing remove from flame.
Sieve in the cream mixture into the bowl with chocolate and mix well.Do not beat it,just mix with a spoon.
If the mixture doesnt turn smooth you can heat it in the microwave for about a minute and allow it to cool.
Once cooled wrap the bowl with a cling wrap and refrigerate the mix overnight.
Dust a plate or a flat surface with cocoa powder. With the help of a spoon or better a melon baller scoop small portions from the ganache and roll into small balls and place on the cocoa powder.
If the ganache is very soft,then you can add a little bit more of chocolate by heating the mix and refrigerating it again .
Roll it over the powder till its properly coated. Repeat until all the ganache is used.
Keep truffles in an airtight container in fridge, but serve at room temperature.
RelatedRecipes similar to Chocolate Truffles
- Red Velvet Chocolate Ganache CakeAmerican, Dessert - 75 mins prep timeBy Vidhya Raghavan
- Devil's Chocolate CakeCakes, Dessert - 40 mins prep timeBy Anagha Gunjal Reddy
- Truffle CupcakeAmerican, Snack - 30 mins prep timeBy Aliena Varghese
- Warm Chocolate Gateauxe with Rum GanacheFrench, Dessert - 40 mins prep timeBy Iman Abdul Kader Kindasa
- Dark Chocolate TartFrench, Dessert - 50 mins prep timeBy Anagha Gunjal Reddy
- Red Wine Chocolate CakeAmerican, Dessert - 40 mins prep timeBy Hetal | Pretty Polymath
- Coconut Chocolate BallsAmerican, Dessert - 60 mins prep timeBy Nimmy Raghu
- Chocolate-Raspberry Polka Dot CakeDessert - 180 mins prep timeBy Neetha jeethu
- Snowfall in the Forest ( German chocolate cake ...360 mins prep timeBy Teena Sunoj
- Black Magic CakeAmerican, Dessert - 60 mins prep timeBy Vidhya Raghavan
- Chocolate Crepes with Truffle and StrawberriesFrench, Dessert - 60 mins prep timeBy Iman Abdul Kader Kindasa
- Chocolate CheesecakeEnglish, Dessert - 780 mins prep timeBy Nirmala Prem
- Chocolate Molten Lava CakeDessert - 30 mins prep timeBy Jyoti Chandran Devaraj
- Eggless chocolate cakeCakes, Dessert - 90 mins prep timeBy Renu Varghese
- Chocolate Mud Cake with Chocolate GanacheCakes, Dessert - 30 mins prep timeBy Rasmi Viju
- Chocolate TrufflesAmerican, Dessert - 240 mins prep timeBy Jillian Einck
- Butter cake with white chocolate ganacheDessert - 60 mins prep timeBy Reshma Venugopal
- chocolate GanacheAmerican, Dessert - 10 mins prep timeBy Angela Miriam Karunapuzha
- Chocolate Fudge Cake with Chocolate GanacheDessertBy Remya Houratious
- Dark Chocolate GanacheAmerican, Dessert - 5 mins prep timeBy kation