Chocolates can be used to for decorating cakes or any deserts. These chocolate cups are so easy to make, that even a kid can make it.
First of all, we have to temper the chocolate. Don't be afraid about the term "tempering chocolates". It is a refined term for "melting the chocolate".
Don't add anything to the chocolate, just cut the chocolates into small pieces and either use a double boiler or melt it in a microwave oven, micro mode - power high for 1 minute. Take out from oven and stir nicely, so that if any pieces of chocolates are left, it would also be melted.
Take a cupcake liner/wrapper and pour some of the melted chocolate in the centre. With a spoon or brush (use only a new one, not the one which you use for painting :) ) spread the chocolate on all the sides, so that the entire cup's inside is covered with chocolate.
Do the same procedure for the rest of the cupcake liners. Keep these in a freezer for 5 minutes. You can see that the chocolate is set. Do the same procedure once again for a second coat.
Again keep it in the freezer for 5 minutes. Take out and carefully, peal out the cupcake liners. You may be able to take out the cupcake liners without tearing it.
Chocolate cups are ready. You can put in your favourite ice cream or some fruits or even a chocolate mousse in them and serve. Enjoy!!! I served the chocolate cups with coffee ice cream in it.
ContributionsTried this Recipe? Show us how it turned out!
RelatedRecipes similar to Chocolate Cups
- Sinful Chocolate CupcakesAmerican, Dessert - 30 mins prep timeBy Deepthi
- Banana Chocolate Chip MuffinsAmerican20 mins prep timeBy Diluckshnie Jayawardena
- Peanut Butter Cups (better than Reese's)American, Dessert - 20 mins prep timeBy Sanaa A'esha
- WANT A MAGICAL LIFE? ADD CUPCAKES TO ITBritish, Dessert - 20 mins prep timeBy rick smith
- Happy threesome puddingAmerican, Dessert - 20 mins prep timeBy Sanaa A'esha
- Cake PopsAmerican, Dessert - 30 mins prep timeBy Anju Purushot
- Devil's Food CupcakesAmerican, Dessert - 45 mins prep timeBy Nitya Kaligotla
- Instant Homemade Ice creamEnglish, Dessert - 5 mins prep timeBy Ninitha Koya
- Buche De Noel or Christmas Log cake with hand m...French, Dessert - 120 mins prep timeBy Nirmala Prem
- Chocolate CupcakesCakes, Dessert - 30 mins prep timeBy Reeba Jerry
- Molten Chocolate cakeEnglish, Dessert - 45 mins prep timeBy Soni Khadilkar
- Chocolate Banana Cupcake with Fudge FrostingBaking, Dessert - 40 mins prep timeBy Teena Sunoj
- TiramisuItalian, Dessert - 30 mins prep timeBy Parvase Mohamed
- Chocolate cream cheese frostingDessert - 10 mins prep timeBy Diluckshnie Jayawardena
- Chocolate Cupcakes with Chocolate FrostingAmerican, Dessert - 55 mins prep timeBy Alexandra Curran
- Beer Ice cream in chocolate flavorAmerican, Dessert - 420 mins prep timeBy joeporterme
- Spartack Russian CakeBy Kholoud Hawari
- Bean "Salsa"tion BurgerMexican, Main-Course - 60 mins prep timeBy Arun Subramanian
- Homemade icecreamDessertBy Vinamrata G Krishnan
- Banana Cupcakes with Peanut Butter FrostingAmerican, Dessert - 60 mins prep timeBy Meeth Nihan