Being a mom of two, nothing attracts me more than recipes that requires very few ingredients and are easy to cook. Chicken Satay is one of them.
First time I cooked this dish was for my housewarming party. There was none left. I made them again yesterday hoping to have some for Iftar. Both my children devoured them and didn't leave any!
Blend peanut butter, red/green chillies, garlic, coconut milk with a pinch of salt to a smooth paste.
Marinate chicken pieces in half of the sauce for 30-60 minutes.
Meanwhile, soak bamboo skewers in water. This prevents them from burning.
Thread chicken pieces onto skewers.
Heat grill to highest temperature.
Grill until both sides are cooked. About ten minutes each.
Enjoy with rest of the sauce and squeezed lime!
ContributionsTried this Recipe? Show us how it turned out!
RelatedRecipes similar to Chicken Satay
- Thai stir fry chicken satay noodles with a fier...Thai45 mins prep timeBy poornimakulathu
- Chicken Satay and Sriracha Peanut SauceChinese, Amuse-Bouche - 30 mins prep timeBy Raymond Selzer
- Joojeh Kebab (Persian Chicken Kebab with Saffro...Persian, Main-Course - 20 mins prep timeBy Nielouphar A Rahman
- Seekh KababArab, Appetizer - 15 mins prep timeBy Ancy Alexander
- Chicken TikkaIndian, Appetizer - 30 mins prep timeBy Neha Joshi
- Lebanese Shish TawookLebanese, Main-Course - 40 mins prep timeBy Teena Sunoj
- Easy Shish KebabTurkish, Entree - 10 mins prep timeBy Pratyusha Banerjee
- Mojo Beef KebabsCuban, Main-Course - 40 mins prep timeBy pritaclement
- Barbequed Chicken wings with Chilli SauceIndian-Fast-Food, Appetizer - 60 mins prep timeBy Sushmita Singh
- Quick and Easy Grilled ChickenThai, Main-Course - 40 mins prep timeBy Nielouphar A Rahman
- Swimming RamaThai, Side-Dish - 30 mins prep timeBy Garrett Amini
- Chicken TikkaIndian, Appetizer - 20 mins prep timeBy foodie
- Grilled PrawnsIndian, Appetizer - 15 mins prep timeBy Poorna
- Thai Crunch English MuffinAll, Main-Course - 2 mins prep timeBy wendihamm
- Home-made Chicken NuggetsEnglish, Appetizer - 30 mins prep timeBy Donna George
- Ribs and Slaw American, Salad - 180 mins prep timeBy TheHungryNewf
- Chicken Grilled Cheese SandwichesAmerican, Breakfast - 20 mins prep timeBy Meeth Nihan
- Asian Peanut Chicken SoupThai, Main-Course - 30 mins prep timeBy RecipeKing
- PathiriIndian, Main-Course - 60 mins prep timeBy Aqeel