This is a relatively easy to make recipe that is just as delicious. Once the initial preparation is done, simply place it all in a slow cooker for a couple hours.
Combine flour, paprika, salt, and pepper in food storage bag and shake well. Set aside.
Flatten chicken and place on cutting board, skin side down.
Place 1 slice ham and 1 slice cheese on each piece. Fold chicken up to enclose and secure with a toothpick. Place in bag with seasoned flour and shake gently to coat.
Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add chicken, skin side down. Brown on all sides. Transfer to slow cooker.
Remove skillet from heat and add wine. Cook and stir to loosen browned bits. Pour into slow cooker and add broth.
Cover; cook on low 2 hours.
Remove chicken with slotted spoon. Cover with aluminum foil to keep warm.
Mix together milk and cornstarch. Add to cooking liquid. Cover, cook on low 15 minutes or until sauce has thickened.
RelatedRecipes similar to Chicken Cordon Bleu
- Chicken SaltimboccaItalian20 mins prep timeBy Amit Mathew
- Crockpot Chicken-Stout StewIrish, Entree - 480 mins prep timeBy RecipeKing
- Scalloped Potatoes and HamAmerican, Main-Course - 240 mins prep timeBy Dan Hauk
- Beef Shanks in Herbs Spices and WineAmerican, Main-Course - 120 mins prep timeBy Chef Luciano
- Chicken with Creamy Mustard SauceAmerican, Main-Course - 35 mins prep timeBy Antara S
- Chicken Gumbo120 mins prep timeBy andross60
- Pork Chops FlorentineAmerican, Main-Course - 40 mins prep timeBy Jeremy Gallagher
- Slow Carb Chicken and Chorizo GumboAmerican, Soup - 120 mins prep timeBy Raymond Selzer
- Croques MadameFrench, Breakfast - 15 mins prep timeBy Raymond Selzer
- Souvlaki Pita and Greek RiceBy Raymond Selzer
- Fried ChickenAmerican, Main-Course - 30 mins prep timeBy James Andrews
- Slow-cooker Caribbean Jerk ChickenCaribbean, Entree - 4 mins prep timeBy Adam Phillabaum
- Chicken Shawarma on Minty Lentils with Parsley ...Arabic, Main-Course - 1 min prep timeBy Raymond Selzer
- Lemon-N-Garlic Slow Roasted Chicken & VegetablesFrench-American, Entree - 160 mins prep timeBy Nirmala Prem
- Monte Cristo-Toasted Ham and Cheese SandwichAmerican15 mins prep timeBy Priya s Mathew
- TexMex! Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas with Toma...American, Main-Course - 25 mins prep timeBy Courtney Powell
- Chicken Florentine PastaItalian-American, Main-Course - 30 mins prep timeBy Antony Royden D'silva
- Julia Child's Chicken FricasseeFrench, Entree - 120 mins prep timeBy Nadine
- Chicken With Veggie Heavy Tomato SauceAmerican, Entree - 40 mins prep timeBy Mandi Lynn
- Cripsy Chicken Confit with QuinoaMain-Course - 1240 mins prep timeBy BoredOfTheInternet