Crispy crunchy on the outside, and soft cheesy gooey in the center.
Mix all the ingredients for the filling. I didn't add salt because it came from the cream cheese. But add to suit your taste. Also you can add any type of nuts. I have tried this with cashews and almonds and they all taste great.
Slice strips from the breast piece. Flatten it out evenly.
Place the filling inside, and roll it up tight. Make sure you don't fill in too much that it oozes out.
Add salt and a little lime to the bread crumbs.
Beat an egg white.
Dip the rolled chicken breast in the egg white and then roll in the bread crumbs. Make sure every bit is coated evenly.
Deep fry over a medium low heat for 3 minutes on each side.
Serve hot. You can make a little dip to go with it. But it tastes more than fine as is.
My favourite part: When you take a bite and the cheese oozes out. Maybe I should add a bit of string cheese too.
ContributionsTried this Recipe? Show us how it turned out!
RelatedRecipes similar to Cheesy chilli garlicky stuffed chicken breast
- Pepper Crusted ChickenNone, Appetizer - 25 mins prep timeBy Amrita Kaur
- bread pocketAppetizer - 20 mins prep timeBy Shamseera Palasseri Pulikkal
- Simple CutletIndian, Snack - 30 mins prep timeBy Sabrina Rahman
- Herbed crepes with white chicken fillingBritish, Appetizer - 45 mins prep timeBy Nedha
- Creamy Chicken pot pieEnglish, Main-Course - 180 mins prep timeBy Ninitha Koya
- Chicken PieEnglish40 mins prep timeBy Reshma Venugopal
- NachitosAmerican, Appetizer - 10 mins prep timeBy GraceMary
- Chicken Kiev!Russian, Main-Course - 60 mins prep timeBy Antara S
- Chicken ParmigianaItalian-American, Main-Course - 35 mins prep timeBy anishabangera
- Chicken Mashroom smoked cheese quicheAmerican, Entree - 60 mins prep timeBy Meghna Ghosh
- Chicken CutletKerala, Appetizer - 90 mins prep timeBy Jane Jojo
- Chicken BurgerAmerican, Snack - 130 mins prep timeBy Pritha Chakrabarty
- Cheese Burst PizzaIndian, Main-Course - 120 mins prep timeBy meera
- Sandwitch ;EAmerican, Appetizer - 10 mins prep timeBy Siddharth Chaudhary
- Love bombsIndian, Snack - 20 mins prep timeBy Sanaa A'esha
- Prawn CutletIndian, Appetizer - 45 mins prep timeBy RadyAr Hilal
- Beef CutletKerala, Appetizer - 60 mins prep timeBy Indu Mathew
- Fish RollsIndian, Appetizer - 30 mins prep timeBy Ayesha Sultana
- YET another take on Shepherd's Pie!!!English, Main-Course - 60 mins prep timeBy Nirmala Prem
- Fried Komati TomatoAmerican, Side-Dish - 30 mins prep timeBy Joure IamAgirl Alberts