Who said beer and bread dont go together?? ;)
Preheat the oven to 200 degree Celsius.
In a large bowl, mix in the dry ingredients and then add the beer.
Add the melted butter to the mixture, mixing until well combined. Keep it aside for 30 minutes and then delfate it.
Pour the batter into a bread mould and bake for 1 hour. Prick a toothpick after an hour to check if its done. If it's clean, then let it cool for 15 minutes before serving.
ContributionsTried this Recipe? Show us how it turned out!
RelatedRecipes similar to Beer Bread
- White Chocolate Bread with Walnuts180 mins prep timeBy IBCA
- Whole Wheat Chocolate and Walnut Bread120 mins prep timeBy IBCA
- Home made White BreadEnglish, Breakfast - 30 mins prep timeBy Lejna Ramachandran
- Three Flavor savory cupcakeContinental, Snack - 20 mins prep timeBy Anju Purushot
- Bacon BreadBy IBCA
- Lemon Chiffon Cake (Butterless)American, Dessert - 55 mins prep timeBy Nimmy Raghu
- Peasant Bread English, Breakfast - 130 mins prep timeBy Cherian Thomas
- Italian bread made with sourdough (homemade)....Italian120 mins prep timeBy Mauro Fernandez
- KozunakEuropean, Side-Dish - 120 mins prep timeBy Chris Lüscher
- Sunflower Seed BreadBy IBCA
- Cinnamon chocolate cookies with whole wheat flour!Dessert - 30 mins prep timeBy Neha Gupta
- Crusty Artisan BreadAmerican, Entree - 1440 mins prep timeBy Jalaja
- Almond BundtEnglish, Dessert - 80 mins prep timeBy Nirmala Prem
- Whole Wheat BreadEnglish, Main-Course - 60 mins prep timeBy Nimmy Raghu
- Deep Dark Brownies! American, Dessert - 30 mins prep timeBy Antara S
- Baked PapdisIndian20 mins prep timeBy Rashmi Adiga
- Stuffed Garlic BreadItalian, Appetizer - 30 mins prep timeBy Ramya Menon
- Banana breadAmerican, Breakfast - 60 mins prep timeBy Sanaa A'esha
- Cream Cheese BrowniesEnglish, Dessert - 40 mins prep timeBy Ninitha Koya
- Caterpillar BreadFrench, Dessert - 80 mins prep timeBy Poorna